- 3 bricks of Cream Cheese (8oz each), room temperature
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14oz)
- 2 t. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare 8" or 9", round or square Spring Form pan with non-stick cooking spray
- In a stand mixer set to medium, beat together: cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, and milk. Let run for a few minutes (3-4) - mix must be very smooth (no lumps)
- Pour into pan, bake for 45 minutes for a larger pan, 50 minutes for a smaller pan
- When done, set pan on cooling rack (center may be jiggly) until completely cooled.
- Best results for using in between layers of cake...refrigerate 2-3 hours or overnight.
Yes...this cake has no crust.